Vancouver’s Best Vegetarian
and Vegan Food
We have been one of Vancouver’s favourite local spots for Chinese vegetarian and vegan cuisine for many years. We use ingredients that are locally sourced, ethical and fresh.
Drop in Any Day, Except Mondays
Since my return from Taiwan I’ve been adding new dishes to our old favourites. We offer a great selection of dishes you fell in love with at our old location downtown, plus delicious new selections. All our dishes are great for sharing, and are carefully prepared to whet the appetite, without onion, garlic, chives, or eggs and butter.
Every day is Remembrance Day at Panz Veggie Restaurant
We are grateful for your heroic service to the Canadian people. We want to serve you for a change. Let us express our appreciation with this small gesture. Please respect our gift by not ordering more than you can eat, or regular prices will apply.
- We’re 100% Vegan, but we know how to make it delicious with no dairy, absolutely no meat of any kind, no meat broths, no meat by-products, and no seafood.
- We also do not use onions, garlic, scallions, chives or leeks. Some people feel these foods arouse anger if eaten raw, and arouse passion if eaten cooked.
- No MSG
- Affordable pricing and ample-sized helpings.
- Meticulously clean and aesthetically pleasing surroundings
- Catering available for private parties